Watch NBHA Youth World live via webcast...

(1/3) > >>

powersrodeomom:
Okay, I finally broke down and called NBHA today to see about the webcast.  They said it will be a live feed coming from MVP, Mark Video Producations.  They said there "should" be a link to the live webcast on the NBHA homepage Monday morning.  I would suggest getting it set up early and ready to go so you don't miss your favorite youth runner!!!  Last year several family members had to download new "stuff" to be able to view it.
See ya LIVE from Jackson!!!!!!!!!!

The Berbs:
You can either go 2 NBHA.com or Barrelhorses.com 2 get the webcast. 

:)/\\ Wanted 2 say GOOD LUCK 2 my girls Jessica & Jasmine Humphrey, and 2 my steinhoff girls!!!!!   :)/\\

Mike leaves Friday, and I am heading up on Sunday and will be back sometime Wednesday cause I have a barrel race Saturday!!!

Gabe's Babe:
What day and time does it start???? <HI>

rodeodelux:
Youth starts at 8 a.m. Monday, about 412 riders, Tuesday teens I think about 800 riders, and Wednesday they will finish the teens and start the second round of youth. I also heard that some famous barrel racer will be doing a clinic around 7 O'Clock Wednesday her name is James, I think. Any way it will be a long week.

Gabe's Babe:
Quote from: rodeodelux on July 18, 2007, 09:59:50 PM

Youth starts at 8 a.m. Monday, about 412 riders, Tuesday teens I think about 800 riders, and Wednesday they will finish the teens and start the second round of youth. I also heard that some famous barrel racer will be doing a clinic around 7 O'Clock Wednesday her name is James, I think. Any way it will be a long week.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Would that be charmanye?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page