8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Closed
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open!
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 1

Author Topic: Hamilton D&G  (Read 2571 times)

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Hamilton D&G
« on: September 04, 2012, 09:19:28 AM »
Just a quick reminder that the books for pre entries on the D&G race being held at the Circle T arena in Hamilton is this Wednesday, Sept. 5th, 2012. The Circle T arena has only a limited number of stalls so if you are going to need stalls please go ahead and pre enter to make sure we have you down. The Race begins on Friday Sept 21, 2012 at 5pm.

This is going to be a great show. Beautiful facility. Be sure and bring your bathing suits for the pool.

Thanks
Chuck

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline StacyLynn

• Mega Member
  • I love Rodeo!!!!
Re: Hamilton D&G
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 11:01:06 AM »
If I am going I enter 6 horses online do I just fill it out submit it then do it again....is it gunna charge me 2 processing fees and what not?? I know I go through this every time but I always forget!! Sorry to be a pest....thanks!!!
"Winning isn't everything it's the only thing"
"You believe you recieve, you doubt you go without"
"In the end its all ok, If it's not ok than it is not the end"
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Offline RunningOnPaints

• Mega Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 11:23:09 AM »
If I am going I enter 6 horses online do I just fill it out submit it then do it again....is it gunna charge me 2 processing fees and what not?? I know I go through this every time but I always forget!! Sorry to be a pest....thanks!!!

You can just send Tamet a message and she will take care of the 2nd processing fee...

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 02:12:55 PM »
Stacy I will make sure to start fixing them so you can enter without doing that!    I do believe you are the only one that runs more horses that you have fingers on one hand.   :D :D :D :D  More power to ya!!!!!!!!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 02:13:25 PM »
Oh mother was asking the other day, how is Cheval?

Offline StacyLynn

• Mega Member
  • I love Rodeo!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 02:30:27 PM »
Oh mother was asking the other day, how is Cheval?

LOL thanks!! He is doing good....I took more poop samples and turned them in last week so it'll probably be another week before I get those results back!! The waiting is driving me CRAZY!!!! He has been penned up and isolated since the end of March so he is really down in the dumps in that manner....but is happy about the fact he gets to eat a bale of alfalfa a day haha!! That boy can eat some alfalfa!! I have removed him from all grain because he started having some other issues about a month and a half ago but he seems to be happy with his current diet and seems like he feels better just eating the coastal and the alfalfa....he gets a bale of each a day!! We have already decided that if for some reason we get bad test results back that we are going to take him to our other land and turn him out there so he can run around and not be locked up  in a pen.  There are no horses over there so he can't make any thing else sick!! But all and all he is feeling much better I can tell because I see him running around and playing some in his pen!! Thanks for asking!!
"Winning isn't everything it's the only thing"
"You believe you recieve, you doubt you go without"
"In the end its all ok, If it's not ok than it is not the end"
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
Awesome, poor guy, he just wants back in the crowd. 

Offline smitchell4

• Veteran Member
Re: Hamilton D&G*Question
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 11:07:15 AM »
If we are pre-entering today but want to be put in the late entry draw, can you do that for us?  I'm assuming then we wouldn't show up in the draw you post, but when we get there would be in the late draw?

Thanks

SM

Offline RunningOnPaints

• Mega Member
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
If we are pre-entering today but want to be put in the late entry draw, can you do that for us?  I'm assuming then we wouldn't show up in the draw you post, but when we get there would be in the late draw?

Thanks

SM

SM,

Yes, you indicate on your form or in the comment box (if you enter online)

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 01:21:36 PM »

Thanks

SM

In the space for special instructions just put that youwant to be in the late draw and which days. We will hold your entry and place it in the late draw.

Offline smitchell4

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 02:32:24 PM »
Thanks guys. 

Looks like we may have a D&G rate at the hotel, but the hotel doesn't seem to know about it and the link from your site has the regular rate.  Do we maybe get the rate when we check out?  Not a biggie, but wanted to check.

Thanks again for all ya'll do.

Offline CD

• Posse Member
  • Mega Member
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 03:58:46 PM »
Thanks guys. 

Looks like we may have a D&G rate at the hotel, but the hotel doesn't seem to know about it and the link from your site has the regular rate.  Do we maybe get the rate when we check out?  Not a biggie, but wanted to check.

Thanks again for all ya'll do.

The rate posted on the entry form is the discounted rate/day if you are staying 3 days, if you are only staying two days then the discount is 10% off the regular rate.