8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Diamond W Arena's weekly barrel race will be held Monday, Nov 26th BBR APPROVED  (Read 6241 times)

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
Wednesday Night Award Series-Moved to Monday November 26th - Diamond W Arena, Alvarado, Texas - Wednesday Night Award Series 4-D Barrel Race*** November 7, 26 (Monday), December 5, 12, 19, & January 2*** Must attend 5 of the 6 to be eligible for awards. The arena will open at 4:30. We will fill up the exhibition pages of 6:00-8:00 first and then once they fill we will add a 5:30-6:00 page and then if needed a 5:00-5:30 page. Exhibitions: $4.00 each, Open 4-D: $25.00, Award Fee: $10.00 per horse (NO substitution) 1/2, 1/2, whole split, 80% payback (payout will follow BBR configurations) ***BBR APPROVED*** CASH ONLY!!!! - Carissa Bryant 817-307-3806, email: [email protected] - CALL-INs will be excepted from 3:30-5:00 by calling 817-307-3806 - The Nov. 26, Dec. 12 & 19th are BBR APPROVED. The January 2nd race is pending BBR's Approval. Nov 26th will be the ONLY Monday night barrel race. All other dates will be on Wednesday!

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
Reminder!!!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
I just want to cry!!!    :'(  Final and I have won a TV and 2 nice blankets the last 2 yrs at the Series there..........   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 12:56:26 PM by Bob Gould »

Offline gomer1

• Mega Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
That was one tough race! It was fun to watch the toughs run and show us how it is done!

Offline HaleyT

• Elite Member
  • **THORNERANCH.COM
    • THORNERANCH.COM
That was one tough race! It was fun to watch the toughs run and show us how it is done!

I agree! Thank y'all for having a barrel race! YLF and even won some dinero :-). Hehehehehehehehehe
**********THORNERANCH.COM**********
http://www.thorneranch.com/

Offline 321ActionVideo

• 3-2-1 Action Video
We are top quality video service that specializes in the filming of equine events and competitions. We travel all over the country filming individual rides at many of the prestigious events. Order your HD video on DVD, Email, YouTube or Facebook to remember that special winning run, or to critique you and your horse's performance.

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member

I agree! Thank y'all for having a barrel race! YLF and even won some dinero :-). Hehehehehehehehehe

And you won $$$$$ at Denton, hope the good luck continues at the BFA

Offline HaleyT

• Elite Member
  • **THORNERANCH.COM
    • THORNERANCH.COM

And you won $$$$$ at Denton, hope the good luck continues at the BFA

Yes ma'am! And $740 at the BBR barrel race 2 weekends ago. I'm hoping the luck will continue with Valentine, Camo and Madonna next week :-)! I think I've won more the last two weeks than the whole year. Perhaps I should take 3 months off for surgery every year. 
**********THORNERANCH.COM**********
http://www.thorneranch.com/

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
It was great to see a tough barrel race! It is so hard sitting in that announcers stand and try to be quiet!! LOL... Haley, YLF  :P had a great run! Sheryl, Mouse was throwing a run darn 3rd barrel! And Mel, Meg and Bus had a smokin run! Missy quits needing to try to pull her pants up during her run! LOL!!!!! Congrats to all the winners!

Offline rfcgf

• Veteran Member
Great barrel race, great turn out! Wish I could have been there too!!!

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
I figured you would have been there on Linsey Liz!!! Missed you! You ready for OKC?