General Category > General Discussion

SADDLE PADS:100% Wool v.s. Impact Gel ???

<< < (2/6) > >>

Rodeo Mom:
One thing for sure Impact Get pads stand behind their pads.  If it did not wear properly they will replace it for free and not any other company will do that.  Impact Gel absorbs the shock the rider gives the pad and spreads the hit over the entire area instead of pounding and pounding on one area of the horses back.  Jamie does a great clinic on what his pad does at his booth anywhere he is and has a 100% money back guarantee on every pad sold.   Can't beat that!!! <ROCKON>

GamblinMan:
I saw a booth for the Impact Gel at the Ft. Worth Stock Show, and the guy put an M&M under one of the gel inserts, pounded it with a sledge hammer and the M&M didn't even crack.  Then he took it out from under the insert and cracked it, just to prove it was a real candy.  Then, he put his hand under the insert and slammed the hammer down as hard as he could - no pain.  That really impressed us.    I've used the wool pads like the Todd Slone and I didn't really like it because it seemed so stiff.  Currently I use a Classic Equine SensorFlex and I absolutely love it.

ITDASH:
I have seen the impact gel demos and they are impressive , right now I just got my new saddle rite and am loving it , before that I was riding an ESP pad and I really like it alot its just too thick for my sports saddle

Sherry May:
Rodeo Mom, how do I get in touch with Jamie?  I would like to tell him what has happened with my pad and see what he says.

kmh:
I have a Tod Sloan and an ImpactGel.  I love the ImpactGel and would buy another.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version