8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Thanks Booger...  (Read 2792 times)

Offline lksmith1

• Extreme Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Thanks Booger...
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 05:53:38 PM »
yeah, loved the longer alley!! But I was kind of concerned about 3rd sitting so close to the wall at first... Luckily I had no problem with it!
Thanks Booger, again a great race!!!

VERY well run and efficient race.  I am one that had a problem with the 3rd barrel sitting so close to the wall.  My horse slammed on the brakes and popped me up onto his neck when he got to the third and saw the wall so close.  Then he turned the barrel and I went straight off.  UGH   ::)

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »
Bobby, cudos, everything was just perfect. 8)

The longer alleyway was great, the speakers moved out from under the low ceiling helped tremendously, the vendors not being behind the first barrel worked wonders for a lot of people. I didn't want you to think that no one had noticed ALL the changes you made to give us an opportunity to make better runs. Everything and everyone was very efficient and very professional. Thank you so much for putting on one classy event!!!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you in person, again. But, my husband told me he said Hi to you for me. LOL

Offline barrel58

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 07:14:32 PM »
Mr. Booger we had a great time even if we were just a short time.  Best barrel race I've seen in the long time, even getting to see who won the truck on the webcast.  We came home after Robbie ran. So we got to see some of the other runs.  I haven't seen Kathey lewis in years she is on of my oldest and best friend, her and Commander looks the same when we use to run in the Old timers rodeos. Again thanks for the great ground and run way. Jackie & Robbie Fregeau
Come running with your hat down.

Offline Sherry May

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • We ran a 21.263!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »
Enjoyed the race!  I still think you should pay more places in the warm up race, especially since I was 7th!  I did win some money in the Senior Incentive.  Do I get a free entry to the finals for that?
Yesterday is history.
   Tomorrow a mystery.
      Today is a gift.
          That is why it is called the present.

Offline Waitin on Cross

• Mega Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 10:18:48 AM »
Was the pattern bigger at all?!?! It just looked bigger pr longer I guess I should say!
ASHLEY NELSON

Offline cominupthealley

• Mega Member
    • Butler Performance Horses
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 10:25:08 AM »
Is there goin to be a how hard can it be race at the finals? I know a husband that needs to be entered.
"When a dream is in you so bright it shines out your eyes, you best give it rein." Louis Lamour

Offline Rafter D Horses

• Mega Member
  • Janie (Fishers Dash X Passem Up mare)
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 10:33:10 AM »
Is there goin to be a how hard can it be race at the finals? I know a husband that needs to be entered.

Ditto on that one....

Yeah it was great...Booger.... Dakota is out to win another buckle..his colt worked well this weekend...not bad for only being the colts second time off the ranch and first in an indoor arena...

Maybe for finals the colts name needs to be mispelled on the draw again this time too like it was when he won his first buckle from you in Durant...lol
Who ever said anything is possible...never tried to slam a revolving door....

Offline HORSEPOOR

• COWGIRL UP!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
Thanks for another great barrel race.  I thought that was really cool what you did for the barrel racers that tied for buckles in the 5 & 6 D's.  Buying all of them buckles is super nice. Can't wait for the finals.

Offline debhorses

• letz get this party!!!!!
  • Posse Member
  • Super Hero
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »
i have to say that adding 10 more holes, paying down to 25th place phenominal (sp?)!!!!! that was just awesome!!! i dont think i have been to a barrel race where they have decided to pay MORE places like that and make so many more people happy!!!!!...i was no where coming close to even thinkin about getting a check but HOORAYYYY to those that did!!!

HATS OFF TO YOU BOOGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait till May!!!

Offline myvwranch

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 11:55:20 AM »
The barrelrace was awesome!!!  good ground, longer alleyway, and the tractor men are the b est!! Yall do a great job...i had a nice run in the warm up, then wanted to go faster in the main race, and checked just a bit too early. oops hit my toe on the first.. that is the way it goes....   had a great time anyway...   
does anyone know the phone number, and/or email or website of lightning video? i want to buy my taped run... thanks so much.... [email protected]
I hope You Dance

Offline cmccain

• Extreme Member
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 11:57:00 AM »
I wanted also to say thank you for adding more places.Not only did it pay more places.He gave awards down to 25 also,and they were all great awards,and where there were ties for the buckles he didnt make them roll for them,they all got a buckles.
Ground was good as always and every thing was ran great.

Offline majc353

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 12:44:16 PM »
we had a wonderful time - WBR has an awesome team - ground was great and money was great! The awards and saddles were beautiful - Booger does it wih Class all the way....That doesn't sound right Boogers team does it with Class? Something about the word "Booger" and "Class" ???IDK
Bottom Line is it was a GREAT BARREL Race!

Offline roany

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 01:46:26 PM »
This was my first WBR Barrel Race and all I can say is "WOW" do they know how to put on a show.  Everything was so professional.  You can tell he takes pride in putting on his shows.  I have been to alot of big shows but this one is the icing on the cake, the best ran ever.
It was a great show and I will be back cant wait for the Finals.

Thanks Booger.......