8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Unofficial WPRA standings....  (Read 4301 times)

Offline RUN FOR FUN

• Elite Member
Re: Unofficial WPRA standings....
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
YES SHE WILL!!!  We in East Tx that know her are so very proud of her.

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 06:30:43 PM »
Don't count Fallon out yet!! She started late and has made HUGE moves to get where she is at right now.  She is only $300 behind and and there is still some month and rodeos left.  If she makes it,,, it should be a battle of the Texans!!!  Good Luck to all the girls out there on the road driving there hearts out,,,been there done that (with Steph) and I know how long those roads can get.   Regardless,,, it should be a hell of a Finals.  I can't wait to get to Vegas!!

De$try

And bet there are some girls in the 14 thru 25 spot that would love to have you driving and coaching them. You sure helped Steph and I expect to see her back at NFR in the near future.

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 06:55:02 PM »
Thanks Jan!  I'll never forget that last two weeks of the year Stephanie made then NFR.  Once, we made 6 rodeos in 3 days ( 2 a day), but the kicker was that there wasn't a single rodeo in the same state!! She drove during the day and I drove at night. Remarkably, she won 5 and tied for 1st at the other.  I've never seen anything like it in my entire life.  After the last rodeo we knew she had made it and I told her we were going out to party!  Turns out, I took her out to dinner for a steak and we were both so exhausted that we went back to the trailer and went to sleep.  I got up a four the next morning and started back to Texas because we had a Win$More the coming weekend. 

I wouldn't trade the memories for anything, but I sure couldn't do it day in and day out.   I don't think most people realize the long hours and miles these girls (and guys) put in to make the NFR.  They are troopers and so are their horses.

De$try