8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Run for Hope Benefit Barrel Race Rescheduled for Jan 19th  (Read 1480 times)

Offline txnbhabarrelracer

• Extreme Member
  • Cowgirls are born not made!
Run for Hope Benefit Barrel Race Rescheduled for Jan 19th
« on: January 13, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »
To let you guys know that I have pole awards. I have been asked if we were having pole awards. I fianlly got enough possible entries to have pole awards. Awards will be given to winners of each D in Open and Youth Poles. Awards include headstall set, and nice halters. Also there will be a silent auction with lots of cool stuff including western art, home decor, western paintings, and kids bikes. There will be a cowboy church at the event provided by Branded By Christ Cowboy Church at 12 before the start of the open. Open is to start about 12:30. There will be a photographer on site for event photos. T shirts will also be for sale at the event to help raise money for this little girl. The event has been rescheduled to Jan 19th at the Tyler Saddle Club Arena in Mt. Selma. This is a indoor pen with great ground. Look forward to having you guys there. Pre entries are still available by email or call in. For more information call Tammy at 903-707-3942 home or 903-952-5391 cell.
Life without horses I don't think so!