8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: 2 Trailers Stolen From Columbus TX ** 1 Recovered **  (Read 4475 times)

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
  • The WORD works for those who work the WORD!!
2 Trailers Stolen From Columbus TX ** 1 Recovered **
« on: February 06, 2013, 05:11:05 PM »
Trailers Unlimted in Columbus Tx was hit early this morning. 2 Fully decked out Living Quarter trailers where stolen. It appears only 1 single wheel vehicle came in..They left behind  a white tailgate off a Dodge P/Up 97'-99' year.   Bold to make 2 trips!!!  Both are 3 horses.. 1 has a slide out. 07' & 12'  The 07 was on consignment with them.. the 12' was brand new!  Those where the only 2 Lq's on the lot.  They left all the trailers that were "shells"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 04:52:19 PM by josies jockey »
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Re: 2 Trailers Stolen From Columbus TX
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 08:16:01 AM »
Hope they get caught before they get far down the road.   >:(
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 09:35:52 AM »
BOY OH BOY SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE  B---- OF A BIG BULL.  HOPE THEY GET THEM & BURY THEM IN THE JAIL HOUSE.  WARS. >:( ::)

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 07:58:22 AM »
GOOD GRIEF THOSE SHOULD BE AWFULLY EASY TO SPOT UNLESS THEY HAVE THEM HIDDEN OUT.  WARS :o >:(

Offline j2ponies

• Extreme Member
  • Live, while you're alive.!!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 12:42:18 PM »
What beautiful trailers. I pray God trips them up in their own confusion and catches them quickly with no harm done to those fabulous trailers.

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 07:11:40 PM »
They have a couple of pretty good leads... and a really good suspect. Now they have to catch him!  Was seen in the area... WITHOUT a white tailgate on his dodge......
Horse Trader Exstrodinare... One of the only people you will ever meet with their own bag of PIXIE DUST...

Offline j2ponies

• Extreme Member
  • Live, while you're alive.!!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 07:42:34 PM »
Any more info. on the stolen trailers?..pray they catch them.Thieves are getting more brazen by the day.We work our buns off to have nice things and they walk away with them...They should enforce our laws better,instead of slapping their hands.

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 02:30:07 PM »
No news yet...  heard another friend that lives near Tomball had her 4 horse stolen out of her front yard/driveway last week also..  and she doesnt work so should have been home..  stolen in the middle of the day!!

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
Re: 2 Trailers Stolen From Columbus TX ** 1 Recovered **
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 04:53:36 PM »
The 07' Used with the slide out has been recovered!!!   Details still in the police hands but at least 1 was located!!!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 06:09:41 AM »
Good!!!!! 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline josies jockey

• Fossil
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 09:38:07 PM »
Well the trailer has been recovered... The Houston Police didnt do much.. No finger prints, nothing! They picked it up after midnight and it was back on the lot (where it was stolen from in Columbus) by noon the next day...  The owners are a little miffed at the police dept. They have the Texas Rangers coming to finger print and see what they can find that will hopefully lead to the arrest of those who stole it!

Offline lilbit

• Bittie Master of Mischievous
  • Posse Member
  • Fossil
    • http://www.myspace.com/txcanchaser74
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2013, 01:16:47 PM »
yea, good luck with that one. When my truck and trailer was stolen and recovered the cops did nothing.... No arrests!
Stefanie Medland