8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Thrall 4H/FFA Booster Club 5D Open Rockdale Fair Park with $3000.00 Added Money  (Read 3698 times)

Offline KTanner

• Novice Member
Thrall 4H/FFA Booster Club 5D Open Results

Have been moved to our searchable format:
http://ebarrelracing.com/barrel-racing-results/thrall-4h-ffa-booster-club-5d-open-rockdale-fair-park-july-27-2013/

Marty and I would like to personally thank each of you for coming out and supporting our 4H/FFA kids and their livestock projects.  This was our 4th year to sponsor this event and it has steadily continued to grow.  We had 320 entries going in to the evening, but AGAIN this year, the weather caused several to back out.  We ended up with 276 entries and ended a little earlier than last year…..it was about 3:15am when we wrapped up the race.  
We know many of you had to drive a long way and at 4:00 this morning, when we were passing out checks and presenting the saddle and buckles, many of you were still with us.
We are considering making this a 2 day event next year.  If you have any comments or suggestion about changing it to 2 days, please message me.  
Thanks for being patient with us during the power outage and to all those who helped get it going so quickly.
An update on Macey Vaculin.....” Thank you to all for the thoughts and prayers. Macie is okay and resting. The CT scan this morning showed that everything looked great, just a concussion.” -  Choya Vaculin.  So thankful this turned out good!!
We had $11,694.00  in payouts!!!!  If you have a buckle, youth prize bucket or money to pick up, please email me at [email protected] and let me know if you would like for me to mail you the check or if you would like to pick up the cash.  If you are close to Elgin, I can leave it at Marty’s hospital for you to pick up there this coming week.
We still have t-shirts available, if you would like to purchase one, contact me and I will get it to you.
WE would also like to thank ALL our silent auction contributors, those who donated and those who purchased.  This was a HUGE success, bringing our club about $9000.00.  Thank you to Samantha Lyne for being the top bidder and taking home the GREAT Embryo Transfer Package from Elgin Veterinary Hospital and Noble Equine Veterinary Services.  
Thank you, Upton Ranch, Sherry Cervi (Potter Ranch), JB Quarter Horses, Jud Little Ranch, Southwest Stallion Station and Brittany Pozzi for your very generous donations for a breeding to one of your stallions.  Also, thanks to Kay Blandford and Justin Maass who have donated a Day Lesson every year since this began.  
Thank you again, to all our sponsors….you make this event possible each year!!!  
Saddle Sponsor….Double J Saddlery
Platinum Level…..K9’s4Cops/Schiller Ranch, LoneStar Bedding, Ron & Kimbra Lafleur, Barrel Racer News, Kimmi Byler & Horseswim.com
Silver Level…..Elgin Veterinary Hospital, Jim Jackson Family, Dr. Johnny & Sandra Richter, Alpha Painting, The Winn Family, NinePoint Mesa Ranch
Bronze Level….26 Ranch
Jane Jones Memorial Stick Horse Race….The Kay Family…Larry, Billie Jean, Amanda & LeAnn
Buckle Sponsors….Frontier Bank of Texas, Drew & Heather Martin, Elgin & Rockdale General Stores, Milam County Auction Barn, The Tanner Family…Marty, Kelly, Tucker & Kayden, Evan Quarter & Thorouhbreds.
Special Thanks to….M&M Farm Supply, Wenzel Hay & Feed, Rockdale Fair Park & Arena, Robin Galbreath, Ruben Wood and Leroy Stevens
If any of these are businesses that you can utilize, please do!! They are great people and LOVE to donate for these kids.
If I have missed anyone, I am sorry.  EVERY sponsor and contributor is priceless in our eyes…from the largest donation to the smallest….they ALL count!  
ONE MORE THANK YOU…..to ALL our club members that helped make this a success!!  Thank you for working 12 hours, some of you longer.  Without EACH of you, this couldn’t be a success.
Many Blessings,
Kelly and Marty Tanner
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:44:58 AM by Bob Gould »

Offline kipper

• Novice Member
Will the complete results of the jackpot be posted?

Offline KTanner

• Novice Member
Very Soon...working on it.