8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Reichert Celebration Aug 23-25 $7500 Added...JOHN JUSTIN ARENA, FT WORTH  (Read 5990 times)

Offline MelRit

• Elite Member
WPRA AND BBR APPROVED!
NBHA INCENTIVE SIDEPOT!

visit: http://www.reichertcelebration.com/
Pre-Entries due Aug 20th

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Where is the entry form?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline happy

• Extreme Member
Make sure u read rules,  there is parking fees.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Fairgrounds always has  :(

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com

Offline blbj

• Novice Member
I went today....super awesome and kind folks putting it on!! They are trying very hard to make this a wonderful experience for everyone- I enjoy going to barrel races like one!!! Thank you guys!!!

Offline MelRit

• Elite Member
I heard they were even going around parking lots giving free cold water to those saddling up! Very thoughtful and I'm sure much appreciated! Looking forward to a great weekend!

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Thats cool!!!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Anyone know how it's going over there?

Offline blbj

• Novice Member
Re: Reichert Celebration Aug 23-25 $7500 Added...JOHN JUSTIN ARENA, FT WORTH
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 04:38:58 PM »
Yes it's true !!! They had a lady driving a golf cart giving out bottled waters!!!

Offline brobarrels88

• Novice Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2013, 10:53:42 PM »
Does this race have a dress code??

Offline blbj

• Novice Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 09:54:28 AM »
http://www.reichertcelebration.com/2013pdfs/Dash%20For%20Cash%20Brochure.pdf

This tells you all the rules and Info
It says long sleeve shirt and hat/helmet.

Offline HaleyT

• Elite Member
  • **THORNERANCH.COM
    • THORNERANCH.COM
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 04:46:35 PM »
Awesome barrel race!! Thanks to everyone who made it happen! The gate people and office staff were very friendly and accommodating! The ground was the best today as I have EVER seen it at John Justin!
**********THORNERANCH.COM**********
http://www.thorneranch.com/

Offline MelRit

• Elite Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 11:02:47 AM »
I agree Haley! I was just there to gather the NBHA info but the crew was super to work with... first time for them to all work together and I was very pleased with how friendly they were to all of our members (and everyone else too!).
Couldn't believe how well they did on the ground Sunday either... wow, you know that was no easy task, lol!!!
Glad you came.
Tx19 World points have been updated to reflect this race and as soon as my computer will let me get into our website, I will have them posted... ugh, computers!!!