Online Entries Sept 2-Sept 13
Event Info Click Here

Flyer

Online Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Printable Entry Form

Vendor Applications
Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: “Blazin’ Barrels Winter Buckle Series”  (Read 4597 times)

Offline Bob Gould

• Tamet's Husband
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Texas Rustic Elegance
“Blazin’ Barrels Winter Buckle Series”
« on: February 08, 2005, 12:27:19 PM »
produced by TNT Events

Barrel Racing dates:             March 12 & 13 (AW4D sanctioned & SCBRA Approved)

Saturday: Start time will be 12 noon.  Practice runs 9:00 am to 11:30 am.

Sunday: Start time will be 10:30 am. Practice runs 8:00 to 10:00 am.

Order of Events: $1000 Novice Rider $25, $1000 Novice Horse $25, Open 4D (1/2 sec. splits with $200 added each day) $45, **WPRA Divisional Tour Straight Jackpot (Open/Approved $100 added each day) $38, Youth 4D (15 & Under with 1/2 sec. splits) $35, Senior 4D (50 & Over with 1/2 sec. splits) $35, Practice Runs $5.  Possible warm-up riding as time and weather allow.

**The order of events has been changed to allow ladies to do a “roll-time” from the Open 4D to the WPRA Divisional Tour.

Enter:  at race or by phone Thursday prior to the race from 1-2 pm

Place: Norris Penrose Event Center (Formerly Penrose Equestrian Center), Indoor Heated Arena, Colorado Springs, Colorado.  Will run regardless of weather as long as I-25 is open between Denver and Pueblo.  Call before you haul if needed.  Stalls and Camper hook-ups available.  Concessions on grounds.

Series-End Awards:
Bob Berg Buckles to be given to hi-point winner in each Open 4D division at the end of the series.  Series-end awards given thru 3rd place.

For Information and Phone-Entries: Web Site: www.BarrelRacingNow.com
Call:  Nancy Rinaldo @ 303-688-7777
Email:  [email protected]
[/size]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 12:29:42 PM by Bob "Lightining" Gould »
This came to me while chopping wood the other day. You've heard don't sweat the small stuff. I say save it for later and use it for kindling