Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Tues Prior
8am-6pm

Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are OPEN
Printable EF
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Buz Post/Win$More's 10 yr Anniversary Celebration -you won't believe it all!!!!  (Read 14497 times)

Offline Win$More Office

• Veteran Member
Wow, I don't know which is harder to believe -  that for the past ten years we have spent the first weekend of August at the Somervell Co Expo Center OR the events that we have planned for Aug 5, 6 & 7th for our 10 year anniversary celebration -  How about to start - DOUBLE BBR Qualifiers AND Double BBR Points, and for those of you that 'chase' points - these double points could shake things up a bit in the points standings.  Now for the events themselves, and yes, we meant events as this race will include at least 4 'First' for us.   For the first time ever Win$More is offering an added money Futurity, and we are not talking an incentive, we are talking a full blow futurity, and everyone knows that you can't have a Futurity without a Derby, so you got it ,another first for Win$More, an added money Derby and once again, it's not an incentive sidepot, it a full blow race.  As far as the other new events that we are offering, we are still ironing out a couple of last minute details, but I will ask you this - who out there could use an extra $5,000???  And this would be on top of any winners from the main race.  Full details should be up on our website in the next few days -  entry forms and online entries thru equivent should be up by the end of next week.....oh, and one last thing...BBR members, you won't believe what BBR has contributed to help us celebrate..
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:29:49 PM by Win$More Office »

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
WooooHoooo - looking forward to it!!
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Remember the Early Years, all night runs, yes,until day light, Cori Owen won a CAR,  the CASH CUBE, MONEY WHEEL, t shirt toss with $$$$,
WinMore was the FIRST BIG TIME BARREL RACING PRODUCER in our area.

Wish I had the $$$ Win More has donated to barrel racing over the last 10 years, I coul really be enjoying my retirement!!!

Offline Gabe's Babe

• Defender of The Bored!!! Wait, Board???
  • Charter Member
  • Demi-God
    • Rachael's Equine Services
I finally live close enough to say....I will be there with bells on!!!

Offline KTF

• Extreme Member
Why are you having  the same time as the Gonzales Futurity?

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
Why are you having  the same time as the Gonzales Futurity?

Because it's been on this date for the last 10 years...

Offline Destry Fleming

• Mega Member
    • UWINMORE.COM
Why are you having  the same time as the Gonzales Futurity?

Actually, we have had this same date for the last 10 years.  The first weekend in August at Glen Rose was our very first race back in 2001.  It seems like a lifetime ago!  We were the first producers to ever add $5,000.00 to a single day event.  It was billed as the largest open barrel race in Texas,, we later found out it was the largest added money event ANYWHERE!  The first race we had 749 entries and then the next year we put on 3 races (including August in Glen Rose) and have just grown from there.  

In fact, we actually waived the BBR protection radius so that Renee and Wrapn3 could be BBR approved.  Renee is a nice lady and a good producer and we wish her nothing but the best.

Hope that clarifies any misunderstanding.

De$try
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 07:50:20 PM by Destry Fleming »

Offline RunningOnPaints

• Mega Member
I'm ready....

Offline Katy Holloway

• Posse Member
  • Fossil
  • My younger days!!!!!
I remember the finals at the Will Rogers!  I ran at 11 pm or so, went home, got some sleep and came back at 4 am so that I could see who won the truck!!  What a blast!  I thought I was tired and then remembered that the Win More crew didn't get the luxury of going home for a nap!!
You guys have really out done yourselves for 10 years!!  Thank you for hanging in with all of us!
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let Your glory be above all the earth!!
Psalm 57:5

Offline Theo

• Extreme Member
wishing ya'll another 10 great years!!

Offline SparkplugsMama

• Global Moderator
  • Dinosaur!
I have one of the "Fastest Time" tshirts from way back, I still wear it all the time. Makes me feel important with the badge  ;-)
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." Thoreau

Offline wars

• Wicked Witch Of the West
  • Posse Member
  • Mega Member
  • I'm a barrel racing mama!
I STILL  HAVE TWO BUZPOST,FASTEST TIME, SHIRTS.  SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS SAY, "BOY THAT GOES BACK."      WARS :)

Offline swiftstraw

• Dinosaur!
Can't wait!

Offline StacyLynn

• Mega Member
  • I love Rodeo!!!!
YAY!!!  Can't wait!! Buz Post in Sville was my first barrel race ever LOL and got a check too....haha yay!!! Can't wait will see ya there!!
"Winning isn't everything it's the only thing"
"You believe you recieve, you doubt you go without"
"In the end its all ok, If it's not ok than it is not the end"
"Be the change you want to see in the world"

Offline Jan Sigler

• Elite Member
I STILL  HAVE TWO BUZPOST,FASTEST TIME, SHIRTS.  SOMEONE WILL ALWAYS SAY, "BOY THAT GOES BACK."      WARS :)

Me too, bright RED, let's all wear our shirts from the early years