8am - 6pm
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open
Printable Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries Open April 14
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Dash for the New Year Cash LATE FEE WAIVED!!!!!!  (Read 5102 times)

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
Dash for the New Year Cash LATE FEE WAIVED!!!!!!
« on: December 18, 2012, 08:29:10 AM »
The Dash for the New Year Cash barrel race held at Diamond W Arena December 29 & 30th has waived the late fee! You can still enter online through equivent, or you can enter at the barrel race up until the last 25 runners!! MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:09:40 AM by Tamet Gould »

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:56:47 AM by Tamet Gould »
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
  • Ebarrelracing.com rocks
Re: Dash for the New Year Cash LATE FEE WAIVED!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
Tamet, are you bringing WARS? (Not Lavinia, I know she'll only come if it's warm. LOL)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »
I think mother wants me to wait until Jan with him.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 02:25:09 PM »
Darn it! If Aloha was better I'd let you run Sadie. But I may not be able to run him until spring. It'll at least be after 2 more shoeings. They are due next week, so I'd say not for another 14 weeks anyway. That puts him at April 1st which will be almost exactly 1 year. That's what my shoer told me in the beginning. "It takes a full year to regrow a complete hoof"

Offline PerformanceHorses

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 07:40:39 PM »
How many pre entries are there?

Offline rfcgf

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 07:10:27 AM »
YaHoooooo!!!!  Thanks, that helps us poor people! 

Offline CarissaBryant

• Extreme Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 12:21:39 PM »
YaHoooooo!!!!  Thanks, that helps us poor people! 

:))))))) I fall in that category too!!!! :)))))))

Offline olneykat

• Elite Member
  • Just smile...make people wonder what you're up to!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 07:38:04 PM »
Darn it! If Aloha was better I'd let you run Sadie. But I may not be able to run him until spring. It'll at least be after 2 more shoeings. They are due next week, so I'd say not for another 14 weeks anyway. That puts him at April 1st which will be almost exactly 1 year. That's what my shoer told me in the beginning. "It takes a full year to regrow a complete hoof"

Get people biotin 5,000 mg at Walmart and add to his feed once a day...my horse regrew in 6 months..got expensive on the trimming every 3 weeks but well worth it.
KC

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 07:56:03 PM »
Id love to run Sadie I bet she is fun to ride!!!

Offline melaself

• Global Moderator
  • Fossil
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 07:30:39 AM »

Get people biotin 5,000 mg at Walmart and add to his feed once a day...my horse regrew in 6 months..got expensive on the trimming every 3 weeks but well worth it.

Thanks, I'll look into that! At least it might cut down the remaining time. He needs to go back to work.