Online Entries Sept 2-Sept 13
Event Info Click Here

Flyer

Online Entry Form
Event Info Click Here

Printable Entry Form

Vendor Applications
Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: Wildfire Ranch Barrel Racing  (Read 8783 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
Wildfire Ranch Barrel Racing
« on: September 15, 2005, 09:58:19 AM »
Wildfire Ranch Barrel Race
By Brooke Adamson

Fast horses and pretty girls are what come to mind when thinking of a barrel race. Wildfire Ranch and Bloomer Trailers have teamed up to make sure the next time someone thinks of a Wildfire Ranch Barrel Race, money is one of the key components. From October 14th-16th, 600 barrel racers will be given the opportunity to compete for a $76,600 jackpot, $13,600 of which is added and guaranteed. To many individuals who are familiar with the low pay-out reputation of a jackpot barrel race, this sounds too good to be true; however, Wildfire Ranch owner, Billy Pipes, assures barrel racers that there is a method to his madness.
Following the successful format of his Open to The World Team Roping, Billy Pipes knows that when producing a barrel race of this magnitude, any concern of making a profit must be thrown out the window. “I am not trying to make money or break even for that matter.  The barrel race will help attract people to the facility which, in turn, will further promote Bloomer Trailers, Wildfire Trailer Sales and the NRS western store,” states Pipes. With plans of continuing the Wildfire Ranch Barrel Race annually and possibly biannually, it is safe to say that Bloomer Trailers and Wildfire Ranch are here to stay in the barrel racing industry.
   Recently being pursued by barrel racers such as Tammy Key, Sherry Cervi, and Jackie Dube, Bloomer Trailers has tapped into the barrel racing market, thus sparking a further pursuit of the industry. Kevin Finch, Manager of Wildfire Trailer Sales, understands all aspects of the horse industry and is motivated to provide barrel racers with a product molded to their specific needs. “Bloomer Trailers delivers a product that has the individual buyer’s interest as top priority. From the staff to the actual trailer, all aspects of Bloomer have been a pleasure to work with,” recites NFR record holder Tammy Key. With a conscience effort to advocate the Wildfire Ranch Barrel Race, Billy Pipes and Randy Bloomer of Bloomer Trailers have joined forces to provide such an economical dollar-for-dollar jackpot. “I want barrel racers to get the best of both worlds. Not only can you just win your money back, you can win A LOT of money at this production,” says Pipes. 
   The Wildfire Ranch barrel race is limited to 600 contestants with a maximum of two horses per rider. This guideline assures that the production will not be a marathon and gives more people the opportunity to visit Wildfire Ranch. Each day there will be twelve rotations of 50 runs. This unique concept allows riders to pick a rotation time that is most convenient for them. Bloomer Trailers has graciously donated $3,600. These “Bloomer Bucks” will be paid out in each rotation on a 4-D one-half second split ($25 to each division). The $10,000 added money and four Wildfire buckles will be awarded to the average winners on a total of three runs. The daily payout for each round will be 75% payback of entry money and includes twelve more Wildfire buckles. With the barrel racer’s best interest in mind, a professional ground crew will be hired to provide consistent variables for all contestants.
   With a legitimate reputation of always delivering what is promised, the integrity of Wildfire Ranch will prove once again that everything is bigger in Texas but it gets even better at Wildfire Ranch.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Mandi

• Fossil
Re: Wildfire Ranch Barrel Racing
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 10:14:37 AM »
Any word on if the entries are full yet????
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 10:13:30 PM »
 :)/\\  Due to requests based on all of the hurricance activity lately and the chaos they have created, we are extending the late fee date for the Wildfire Ranch Barrel race.  Instead of having to be postmarked by September 23, 2005, all entries now need to be postmarked by October 5, 2005 to avoid the $20/entry late fee.

Wick Thomas
Wildfire Arena
Salado, TX 76571
254 947-9988
[email protected]
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
    • Ebarrelracing.com
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 07:52:25 AM »
LATE FEE DATE EXTENDED
WILDFIRE RANCH 4D BARREL RACE!

Get your entry postmarked by Wednesday Oct 5th!
$140 for 3 RUNS GUARANTEED!

$13,600 Added Money Guaranteed

Average Winners of each division
receive $2500 and a
Wildfire Buckle!

Excellent Ground Conditions Guaranteed with
the addition of a Professional Ground Crew. 
Steve Thornton will have the hard pan worked up and will personally attend to the ground for the entire event.  Steve brings in years of experience dealing with ground conditions for ANHA & Texas High Rodeo State Finals in Abilene, etc…

See www.wildfirearena.com and www.ebarrelracing.com
254-947-9988

kmh

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 01:29:40 PM »
LATE FEE DATE EXTENDED
WILDFIRE RANCH 4D BARREL RACE!

Get your entry postmarked by Wednesday Oct 5th!
$140 for 3 RUNS GUARANTEED!

$13,600 Added Money Guaranteed

Average Winners of each division
receive $2500 and a
Wildfire Buckle!

Excellent Ground Conditions Guaranteed with
the addition of a Professional Ground Crew. 
Steve Thornton will have the hard pan worked up and will personally attend to the ground for the entire event.  Steve brings in years of experience dealing with ground conditions for ANHA & Texas High Rodeo State Finals in Abilene, etc…

See www.wildfirearena.com and www.ebarrelracing.com
254-947-9988

Isn't a "hard pan" something you use for cooking???  <()>