Printable EF
Flyer
Event Info Click Here

Flyer

Online Entry Form
Printable EF
Event Info Click Here

Online Entries are Open

Author Topic: I couldnt stop laughing  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Tamet Gould

• Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • I was riding even before I was born!
    • Ebarrelracing.com
I couldnt stop laughing
« on: January 15, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
Hillarious article...............

If I went to my bank and asked for a loan without the equity to back it up and the ability to pay it back, I would not get the loan. If I told them that I could print some money to help with the pay down of the loan, they would most likely have called the police on me.

When you’re a politician, you’re almost legally untouchable. When you get elected to office at the federal level, there’s almost nothing you can’t do if you can get enough people to agree with you. It’s a matter of taking a vote. It’s that simple.

We’re seeing President Obama sidestepping the Constitution by threatening to issue 19 executive orders that would further restrict law-abiding Americans to exercise their Second Amendment rights.

If you don’t like what the Constitution that you took an oath to uphold, ignore it and legislate like a dictator. If you don’t have enough money; just print some more. If you want to take control of the healthcare of every person in America, pass a law based on 2700 pages that few congressmen or the president ever read. It doesn’t matter what it says since bureaucrats will eventually write the rules. It’s all for our good, don’t you know.

If you want to make sure every person in America gets to participate in the American dream, force banks to loan money to people who don’t have the means to pay it back. No problem. Create agencies for people who can’t repay them. When these government agencies go belly up, print more money.

This video by Tim Hawkins says it better than anyone else. You’ll laugh and cry at the same time:
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LO2eh6f5Go0[/youtube]

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/my-bank-laughed-when-i-ask-it-to-raise-my-debt-ceiling/#ixzz2I3mhdWjv

This can all be done because there are few boundaries when it comes to government.
There’s a particular scene in the 1946 film The Best Years of Our Lives[1] that stars Frederick March, Myrna Loy, Dana Andrews, and Teresa Wright that demonstrates the problem of feel-good economics.

March’s character, Al Stephenson, is a loan officer at a bank. Stephenson gets his job back at the back. He greets a customer who turns out be a returning solider like him. The would-be farmer wants a loan:
“[March’s character] asked him what kind of collateral he can provide. The young veteran looks back with a blank stare; he has no collateral. Al explains the bank needs to have some kind of security, a guarantee of sorts so they know they can get their money back. Dejected, the vet still could not understand why he was being refused. Al is painfully uncomfortable telling the young vet all this.

The bank officials are made to look like money grubbers for not loaning money to this genuinely sincere ex-G.I. The bank was right. Al, as much as he believed in the would-be farmer, was wrong. If he really believed in the man’s abilities and the soundness of the business venture, then he should have loaned him some of his own money. It was easy for Al to loan money that wasn’t his. There was no risk to him.

Congress and the President don’t care about debts and deficit spending. It’s not their debts and deficits. All they have to do is raise the debt ceiling. Some in the liberal brain trust are saying that there is no need for a debt ceiling. The sky’s the limit.
Try that at your bank and let me know how far you get. I bet you either get laughed out of the building or men with white coats are called to drag you out.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/01/my-bank-laughed-when-i-ask-it-to-raise-my-debt-ceiling/#ixzz2I3lUwcJ7
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - I will either find a way or make one.  "Can't lives on Won't street."

Let us be reminded of what Captain John Parker told his army at Lexington Green, the place where the War for Independence began in 1775. He said, “Stand your ground. Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.